Building a physical business takes a lot of time, strategy, and hard work. Unfortunately, many companies believe that if they’ve managed to succeed offline, then they simply need to put together a website and it will share the same success.
Take it from someone who’s had two failed businesses in the past – it’s not that simple.
After my attempts at starting an online business with little to no experience, it was time to dive into the trenches headfirst. By working for others, I gained my experience, and now, I’ve managed to put what I’ve learned into action.
Once I applied what I learned to those startups I was working with, along with my own business, I started seeing amazing results, including:
- Building an e-learning SaaS platform that generated 2 million in annual recurring revenue and sold for 10x profit.
- Built and scaled my own digital product agency to over 10 million in annual recurring revenue.
- Helped countless startups and enterprise-level organizations get going from the ground up.
Now, it’s time to share the fruits of my labor with those who need it most. That’s where business coaching comes in. I’ll show you how to get started, guide you through each phase, and support you along the way.
You’ll Receive All the Support You Need
Entrepreneurs have a lot on their plate and need to have access to continuous support to keep them on the right track.
That’s why I’ve created a membership portal that allows everyone to come together known as The Hive.
In this group, you’ll be able to:
- Create a customized profile
- Post in a variety of forums
- Message other members privately
- Mark your business milestones
- Have direct access to me five days a week and more
Support is only one step in the process. You’ll also need to have access to reliable resources.
Valuable Resources in One Place
Anyone who invests in The Hive will have access to a library of courses that will help you gain the knowledge needed to build a successful online business.
The first course is called the Path to Digital Success, which explains how to:
- Define your product/services
- Get clear on business operations
- Focus on sales outreach
- Build your team and create a fulfillment system
- Scale your business