Thank you for joining our community here at The Hive. Below, you’ll find our Refund Policy.
- We issue refunds for our digital products and programs exclusively within 14 days of the original purchase of the product with the condition that the Client fills out an exit survey and he/she must have completed at least one core program within the membership.
- If the Client is purchasing a stand-alone course, the Client must complete the entire program and submit homework requirements for each lesson.
- Completed homework including but not limited to worksheets & other course materials will be required upon the refund request in order to provide a refund within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Homework and completed coursework will not be accepted outside of the 14-day refund period.
- Exclusions to the 14-day refund policy apply to all and clients who purchase a trial. Once the trial period is over your membership or course purchase will become active and refunds will not be processed under any circumstance and without exception.
- This includes but is not limited to clients who request a refund because they change their minds, fail to cancel their trial, or no longer wish to have access to the products.
We issue refunds for digital products only under the following conditions:
- Homework requirements have been met during our 14-day refund period.
- After 14 days of the original purchase of the product, we will not, under any circumstances deliver partial or full refunds of digital products or memberships.
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products immediately.
Contact Our Support Team
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
– By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– By visiting this page on our website: https://learning.chadhammer.com/support/